We can move beyond our stereotypes and prejudices when we meet and learn about the lives of real people.
Family Diversity Projects has won awards for their ground-breaking photo-text exhibits showing the lives of a wide diversity of families. These exhibits have been created to counter prejudice and bullying, and to help those who view them to better understand the lives of those who are different from themselves.
Read about and see some photos for each of our exhibits:
- In Our Family: Portraits of All Kinds of Families
- Love Makes a Family: Portraits of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender People and their Families
- We Have Faith: LGBT Clergy and People of Faith Speak Out
- Road to Freedom: Portraits of People with Disabilities
- Of Many Colors: Portraits of Multiracial Families
- Pioneering Voices: Portraits of Transgender People
- Nothing to Hide: Mental Illness in the Family